Article 1 Personal Information
In this policy, “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be used to identify the specific individual by itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, and voice print data. (personal identification information).
Article 2 Personal information to be collected and its collection method
When users use this service, the Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number etc. and collect the provided information. In addition, the Company may collect information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, (including information providers, advertisement distribution destinations etc. Hereinafter referred to as “business partners”.) including personal information of users, from our business partners.
Article 3 Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- Business negotiations, meetings, and communications for the introduction of this service
- Provision and operation of the Service
- To contact users when necessary for maintenance of the Service, support, important notices, etc.
- Billing of usage fees for the Service
- Cancellation of the Service, post-management after cancellation
- Provision of information regarding products and services provided by the Company
- Sales and provision of products and services provided by the Company
- Sending information on seminars, exhibitions, events, campaigns, etc. provided by the Company
- Responding to inquiries about the Service
- Development of other products and services of the Company
- Conducting and analyzing questionnaire surveys related to the Service
- Contact in the event of a disaster or other emergency
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- In principle, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, the Company may provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the user to the extent necessary in the following cases and other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When disclosing the information obtained from the customer to the other party to conclude a contract using the Service to the extent necessary to provide the Service to the customer.
- When displaying the corporate name, name, email address, etc. of the customer for the purpose of proving the conclusion of a contract using the Service.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- We may share the user’s personal information provided by the user with our affiliated company, Communified Co.
- Items of personal information to be shared
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account information
- Scope of parties to be shared
- Communified Corporation (Representative Director: Jim Weisser)
- Purpose of use of shared personal information
- To manage business partners
- Person responsible for management of personal information to be shared
- SignTime K.K.
- Items of personal information to be shared
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
- When the Company receives a request from a user to disclose personal information, the Company will disclose the information to the user after confirming the user’s identity. However, the Company may not disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and will notify the user if the Company decides not to disclose the information. In addition, a separate fee may be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company
- If the Company receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information.
- When the Company decides not to make a correction based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the user of such decision.
- The content of this policy is subject to change when the Company deems it necessary, except for matters stipulated by law.
Article 8 Access Information on the Company’s Website
※What is cookie?
Cookie is a function that stores information about a user’s visit to a website in the user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) By using cookies, we can obtain information such as the number of times you visit our site and the pages you visit. Cookies can be deleted or disabled by changing the settings on users’ browsers, but if the user does so, they may not be able to use some of the functions of this site.
Article 9 Contact Information
Name of the company handling personal information
Sign Time K.K.
(Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Contact department: SignTime Customer Support
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org